-
October 22nd, 2000, 09:35 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi,
I've been trying to figure out this for a while and I finally decided to ask you guys for help.
I'm using the EWS64 XL with Cubase 3.75 and I need to record vocal tracks in a song that includes audio and midi. In order to avoid latency I pick the "direct monitoring" option in Cubase's audio system window, right? (it's practically impossible otherwise) But that way, obviously, I can't hear any VST send effects on the vocal (usually singers like a little reverb when they sings) because the signal doesn't go through Cubase. Is there a way to record with the direct monitoring activated and with reverb on the vocal track without the wet signal being recorded?
My little equipment includes a Mackie 1202 mixer and a Lexicon Reflex.
I would much appreciate any help.
Andrea
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks